Microscope Service Schedule
- Pre-clean, function test & inspection.
- Strip to component level.
- Clean components.
- Clean optics, filters and light source.
- Clean exterior and remove any non-applicable labels.
- Remove old lubricant and re-grease stage and focus assembly where required.
- Minor repairs made at no extra charge (exc parts)
- Major repairs only completed at direction of customer.
- Set up and adjust as required.
- Re test instrument functions.
- Focus, resolution, alignment, parfocality, zoom.
- Re clean outer surfaces and affix date of service label.
- Complete engineers report sheet, and detail any further work, recommendations to customer.